The dates kept on changing and now the wait is over.
I was eagerly waiting for this release (i wanted to test a bug which is raised for 11 version https://orahyplabs.com/2010/04/issue-with-hyperion-text-measure.html)
Oracle said the bug will be fixed in 11.1.2 but when I tested it, nothing was changed (same bug). Someone from the Support team asked me to create an API for changing the Solve Order (but this was a BSO application and they never listened). So I ended up creating the API for changing the solve order, least to say which didn’t solve the issue.
So now 220.127.116.11, let’s see how this one goes.