Third Version of NUMSys (You can get NUMSys and NUMSys 1.1)
Much awaited feature of adding external user(s) and group(s) comes to NUMSys 😉
You can add external users/groups while creating and modifying groups. Mention the external user’s/group’s login information while creating native group.
You can even assign the groups that you are creating to another group.
As shown in the example above, NUMSys will allow you to create “EPM Administrators” group and will allow you to attach it to a new group called “Admins”.
Export Groups is updated to provide external user/group information.
- Updated Group addition interface for bulk group addition with group assignment
- Updated Group modification interface for bulk group modification with group assignment
- Ability to add external directory Users/Groups to native groups
- Tool Tip added for tables with right click menu
- Added new menu items for “Insert Above” and “Insert Below” (Import Groups/ Modify Groups)
- Fixed dialog prompts if tables are empty
- Fixed open dialog prompt appearance in Linux
You can download NUMSys 2.0 from here
Now most of the things from wishlist is done, I think it is time to add more to the list 😉 If you have ideas please let me know.
i am using Hyperion 22.214.171.124 ver using…but for me it is not working.
When you mean it is not working, what is the error that you are getting? Is not allowing you to login? Is it not showing users?……
Hi — Very cool tool. Does this also work with 126.96.36.199 HSS?
It should work. There is a web version which is the latest.